I figured it was high time I give a little behind the logo information to you guys. So here’s the first 10 things I thought of for a “who am I” type post (while still keeping some of it history related).
1. I’m not an outdoorsy-naturey kind of person (really it’s the bugs I hate about being outside)
2. I love pizza, french fries, sushi, Chinese food, and chocolate, but NOT chocolate ice cream
3. I much prefer baking to cooking
4. World War 2 is my favorite part of US History to teach
5. The Scientific Revolution and Enlightenment are my least favorite parts of World Civ to teach
6. I probably watch too much TV
7. I have always loved reading more than anything, and yes, I re-read books (and for my favorites I listen to the audio version too)
8. My dream job growing up was to be a dolphin trainer
9. Folding and putting away laundry is one of my least favorite chores (only beaten out by emptying our cat’s litterbox)
10. I absolutely love teaching secondary history. I’ve had other jobs, but I can’t picture myself doing anything other than teaching going forward.
Categories: Non-Work Life
Leave a Reply